Summer salads are always the best. I love a refreshing salad on a hot summer day. This buffalo chicken salad is one of my favorites. So easy and absolutely delicious!
With a little kick, and whole lotta good ingredients, this salad will have you begging for more.
Enjoy this yummy recipe!
- Organic chicken tenderloin
- 2 Eggs (for egg wash)
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons of paprika
- 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Shredded carrots
- Green onion for garnish
- Chopped celery
- Blue cheese (void if on Whole30)
- Heat skillet on medium with oil.
- Mix almond flour, paprika, and garlic power in bowl.
- Beat egg to make egg wash.
- Coat chicken tenderloin in egg wash and cover with almond flour mixture. Place in oil for heating and repeat.
- Let chicken cook for 8 minutes then flip to cook other side. You may need to add more oil if needed.
- Once chicken is finished, remove from skillet to a clean bowl. Coat with mild buffalo sauce.
- Cut all salad ingredients and mix together.
- Place finished chicken on top.
- Use mild buffalo and ranch mixture for dressing.
- Garnish with green onions or cilantro.