Who is loving summer and needs a delicious recipe for a fruit tart? Paleo friendly and absolutely refreshing, this is the best summer sweet.
Make it 4th of July themed, or throw your favorite berries on top. This treat will sure to be everyone’s favorite!
Happy 4th of July to you and your family.
Enjoy this delicious recipe!
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 kiwi, chopped
- In a saucepan combine eggs, maple syrup, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Place a pan over medium heat and stir until thickened.
- Remove from the heat and add the ghee. Whisk mixture.
- Cool and then store in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl combine crust ingredients and mix until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the ball of dough in the middle.
- Form dough into an 8 inch round crust. Use a fork to poke a few holes on the crust.
- Bake crust for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and then set aside to cool. For easier (non-Paleo) option, you cut use premise pie crust.
- Once crust is cooled, spoon on the lemon curd and then top with chopped fruit!