If you hang out here often, then you know I love a salad. Salads aren’t boring when you mix them up. This fresh cantaloupe and burrata salad is sure to spice up any meal.
- Cantaloupe (whole)
- Basil (fresh)
- 2 Tbs of Balsamic Glaze
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Cut cantaloupe in half and scope out seeds
- Use a melon corer to form small balls. Tip: take the corer and rotate your wrist while scoping out the balls to form evenly
- After cantaloupe is placed on serving dish or in bowl, generously spread the prosciutto on top in small pieces. I like to roll my prosciutto in balls.
- Place burrata on top
- Sprinkle basil leaves on top of the completed salads
- Use salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Finish with the drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Tip: if you use a bowl instead of a serving board, I recommend mixing the salad together.
Leave a Reply