Summer grillin’…having a blast! I love grilling in the summer. This amazing homemade strawberry balsamic glazed steak will set your grill on fire!
The recipe is Whole30 approved, and is sure to make your next summer grilling party a hit.
Enjoy this yummy recipe!
- Steak – I like sirloins for this recipe
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of date sauce (Trader Joe’s has a great new product, or you can use 1 date)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook strawberries on medium heat on stove until soft (no more than 3 minutes)
- While cooking, place balsamic, oil, and date sauce in food processor.
- Transfer cooked strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Coat steak with onions and glaze for the perfect combination!